Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm Almost Married!

So I appoligize for not blogging in almost a month (yikes!). Believe me, I'd much rather be blogging than doing the things that have kept me from it (working).
Also... One week from now I'll be married!! Bill and I are getting married in Cedar Key next Saturday. I went there this afternoon and had such a good time wandering around for about an hour or so taking pictures. I had forgotten that it was the Birding and Wildlife Experience until I got there. And I was so absorbed in taking pictures as I was walking around, that I was totally shocked to see a bald eagle in the City Park! How cool was that!
Take a peak at the beautiful little town where Bill and I first started our relationship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are GREAT CK shots! Ooh! Now I won't have to focus on the detail shots on Saturday... just kidding!!! :-)

See you friday night!

mb