Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Favors and Supplies

My living room is being taken over!
There is a stack of supplies which starts at my fireplace and is slowly expanding out into the living room. I'm beginning to wonder if by Friday we'll just have a path to get from the front door to the kitchen.
Although, I have to say that it's much better than it was 12 hours ago. One of Bill's groomsmen came over last night and hung out with us. As he left this morning we pawned some stuff off on him to store in his trunk until Friday. Thanks Matt! I was beginning to wonder how exactly I was going to get all of this stuff over there in one trip.
So here's a few pics of the (smaller) mountain of stuff. And a few of my favors, that I lovingly made by hand. I think they are absolutely adorable. My unnatural fascination with them may very well come from the fact that I had to make all of these. And when I mean make, I mean that the brown ones come to you flat. You have to make it a box yourself. That was a little more work than I expected. But totally worth it in the end.
A few gifts:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you using a 50mm??? Some of the images below look like they were taken with a 50.

I love the shots of the favors. ahhh! I miss planning my wedding!

No shooting on saturday. You have to be the bride!!

mb

(i left another comment below)

Anonymous said...

oh and the most important word of advice I can give anyone who is brave enough to have matt in or at their wedding.... search his suitcase! you never know what surprises he has planned.

Dawn McKinstry said...

Yup, sure is the 50mm. I'm still getting used to it - the fact that I can't adjust the zoom and actually have to move around. :) But it's really nice for those shallow DOF shots.

I also used it for many of those CK shots.

I just told Bill that I was actually thinking how I could sneak my camera into the reception and take some shots (hehe). But I won't. I don't think it'll go with my outfit. Plus I have a fabluous photographer already. :)

And yeah, I'm a little worried about Matt! I know that he's going to do something (I remember your wedding MB). I just hope that he waits until an appropriate time. ;)