Monday, September 10, 2007

Really Big Tree

It's been a while since I've posted. And I wish that I could say that's because I've been so busy shooting, processing, etc. But unfortunately no. I've been swamped at work. Fuunn stuff. Plus I've been finalizing my wedding plans. So that's pretty much been all of my free time right now.
Anyway, I took these pictures last weekend near our house, in LaCrosse. Bill did some research and found the location of the largest live oak in Florida. So we drove there Saturday afternoon. Check out the pictures. I even threw in one of me next to the tree giving it some scale. And there's one or two of Bill. Much to his dismay I made him sit still while I got some portrait practice.

I love how this one turned out. It kinda looks like I used a fisheye. But it was just the curve of the tree.

What a happy camper. Can you see me?! That tree was huge!

Bill actually took this one and he is super proud of it, so I have to give him credit for it.

No comments: