Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blog Stalking

I wanted to use this post to take some time to recognize other photographers' blogs that I regularly (we're talkn' daily) visit. Each of these photographers inspire me and I always come away from a post learning something. So take a look:
My wedding photographer, Mary Beth Tyson, who inspired me to pursue photography:
Jasmine Star. This girl is amazing and she is totally open to giving advice and helping other aspiring photographers:
The Image is Found. An amazing couple that shoot some cool pics and have a great sense of humor:
Jessica Claire. Talented photographer and creater of the ShootSac (check it out, I'm holding back from splurging on one):
Another photographer who offers advice, Becker:
So those are just a few of my favorites. Check them out.
And to add a few pics, here's a few of my fiance Bill while we were in college that always make me smile.
Look how skinny!

Kicking butt in the log birling competition at the Mississippi State conclave

Sporting the Man Capris just prior to the birling competition

And dancing at our first Conclave at Clemson. He thought he was so cool. We didn't start dating for another year. I'll let you imagine why:

And I Simpsonized us a few weeks ago. This is so accurate, he's just missing the full beard, but it still looks just like him. I love it!

No comments: