Sunday, August 19, 2007

UF Campus

Saturday Bill and I traipsed around the University of Florida campus to take some pictures (so many good spots!). However, much to Bill's dismay it was the weekend that everyone was moving into their dorms. But once we traversed our way past the dorms and made it to campus, it was almost empty. How many times to do see campus empty? Not many. Anyway, we had the campus almost to ourselves. But it is Florida, and it was the middle of the afternoon. So... you guessed it. It was about 98 degrees out. We were dripping... again. I'm pretty sure that Bill's not going to go with me on any of these trips anymore, unless they're in December or only involve air-conditioning. I can't say that I blame him.
Library West

The French Fries outside Marston Science Library

Century Tower

I'll let you guess. Do you think you know?

1 comment:

Vera said...

love those yellow flowers, and the mushrooms on the tree. Great pictures.
I found your blog off a comment on jessica clair.
verahopper.blogspot.com