Wednesday, August 15, 2007

O'Leno

Yesterday Bill suggested that we go to O'Leno State Park and walk around so that I could take some pictures. I readily agreed.
However, there was one problem. At 7:30 pm it was still over 90 degrees outside. Needless to say, Bill didn't hang around with me for long and was begging for my keys to go sit in the AC. I can't say that I blame him. After about 30 minutes of walking around the pavilions and the bridge I was absolutely dripping with sweat.
And wouldn't you figure, we've had a brief rain tonight and it's about 85 out there right now. And I can hear the frogs singing from my living room. Beautiful.

I'm not sure what it is about fungi, but I just love to take pictures of these little guys. Keep an eye out for some other one's that I found growing in my yard a week or two ago.

No comments: